The following methods of payment are available:
- By Mail: P.O. Box 79101, Baltimore, MD, 21279-0101
- On-Line (More detailed information below)
- Drop box in front of City Hall (Checks only - no cash or credit/debit card payments accepted here)
- Walk-In at City Hall: 4800 W. Copans Road, Coconut Creek
- Automatic Funds Transfer (AFT) Program (More detailed information below)
You can conveniently view and pay your utility bill using your credit card on our secure website.
[CLICK HERE to make a payment]
The process is easy to follow and takes less than 5 minutes to complete. This process is not
automatic every month and will have to be repeated with each payment.
AUTOMATIC FUNDS TRANSFER
You may sign up for our Automatic Funds Transfer (AFT) Program. An AFT is a financial transaction
that, with proper authorization by the owner of the account, allows us to withdraw funds from the
authorized account automatically each month.
In order to enroll in this program, please download, complete and sign an application
[CLICK HERE]. You will need to enclose
a voided check or a savings deposit slip with the application. You may mail the completed
application and required documentation to:
City of Coconut Creek - Utility Billing Division
4800 West Copans Road
Coconut Creek, FL 33063-3879
Unfortunately, we cannot accept checks from non-U.S. banks.